Sunday, July 10, 2005

Change for the better?

Yeah yesterday was a somewhat dramatic for my taste, but then again thats how we roll especially when you come from my family. I try not to be dramatic and I've worked hard on it but sometimes when I have my guard down the beast within comes creeping out. Yes I'll admit I was extremely drunk and might have said a couple of things I did not mean, but anyone who really knows me should understand that I'm an angry Arab whose life is shitty and I mean NO one any harm.

First off, please do not drink red wine for fun because when you wake up the next day I guarantee you'll be feeling like shit. I wasn't any help to my dad this morning but I guess when your son is hungover and barely coherent in the morning you'll let him off easy. The old man did. I'm thankful that he did not chew my ass off today.

My head itches, damn male pattern baldness. I don't know whats worse the Rogaine or the fact that my fucking scalp is on fire. I hope this shit actually works, cause you know I have so much going for me right now that being bald is the cherry on my fucking ice cream sundae I call life. I feel sorry for Michele, I said somethings to her that I really did not mean...I should have went easy on her and just accepted the fact that she doesn't like me instead of acting like a child who didn't get his fucking candy. I'm not much of a religious guy but if there is anyone that needs a prayer, she is definitely the one.

Just a tangent, I don't think I really liked her...I guess it was the fact that it was something that I couldn't get that made me chase after her. She makes me laugh, anyone who has the gift of making other people laugh in my opinion is someone you shouldn't let go of. Maybe this is all for the better, I just wish my parents could get off my back with the insinuations of marriage and my future life. As if I don't have enough pressure into trying to keep my grades up so that I can go to law school. I just want to be happy. I just want to be happy. I just want to be happy.

So I went to the hookah bar with people that don't really connect with me, I wouldn't call them close friends but acquaintances. We hang out a lot, but seriously if I was in a bind I don't think any of them would help me out. I've never had close friends and the ones that I do have don't last very long due to my erratic behavior.

I guess we all want something in this world, there is no true love it's all shit to me. Maybe I'll be womanless for the rest of my life...fuck it...when you have Rosy you don't need anything else. Ha Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
HTML Counter