Friday, September 16, 2005

Whoa.

Things aren't the way they seem. Your bestest friends can become your worst enemy, the same can be said about your worst enemies turning out to be trustworthy friends. Live life free of what other people think because in the end it doesn't matter what they think but what you think.

It's easier said than done, but this experience of living on my own and finding out who I really am is both disconcerting and liberating. I still have a long way to go and a part of me wishes my parents could of let go a long, long, long time ago, so I can live for myself and myself only.

I don't know what I want from life, nor do I know where I am going with this mirage of what I call a life. So much to experience, sometimes I should loosen up and just experience the smells, noises, rough texture and sights that the world has to offer.

I've gotten over what in the past has made me mad as hell, soon it will be I Mr. Foom who will take over the world...one country at a time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiii friend ur blog is great and I LIKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SO JUST KEEP IT UP AND ESPECIALLY I LIKE THE WAY U SPEAK ABOUT THE COPTIC PROBLEMS AND WHEN I WAS SEARCHINF I FOUND THIS BLOG freecopts.blogspot.com I THINK U WILL LIKE IT TOO I DONT KNOW GOOD LUCK

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
HTML Counter