Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good well

Instead of bitching and not doing anything, I decided to raise $1,000.00 by the end of this semester for the victims of religious strife in Egypt. If successful I'll increase the amount by another $4,000.00, to my ultimate goal of $5,000.00.

Does anyone know of any good charities other than the Coptic Orthodox church that is secular in thought, and whose goals is national unity? I want a charity that will help both Copts and Muslims. I should be in Egypt for the whole summer, so hit me up with suggestions.

I've raised $11.85 on campus...I have some work to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know I like to bug you, but thats a good cuase man and I would def chip in. Maybe set up a paypal icon on the side so people can chip in.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
HTML Counter