Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pull & Make a Wish.

I guess drama always seems to find me wherever I go, but tonight wasn't so bad due to the fact that I had intelligent conversation with a mysterious girl. I don't know if I could say that I like her but I'm going to keep my options open.

Tangent: So I'm starting my last session of what I call hell. Community college absolutely blows especially when you have to wake up at 6 o'clock in the fucking morning to get ready and attend a class that in your opinion isn't relevant to anything you're majoring in. Thanks to the Texas Education Board, I'm required to take core classes that are boring but are in some twisted way the state wants to endoctrinate us into being model citizens. It's all a conspiracy.

I hope I have fun for the rest of the summer, it isn't what I expected but generally thats how life goes for me. I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
HTML Counter