Sunday, October 16, 2005

United against Dhimmis.

Fcuk the System.

It's always refreshing to get comments on my posts, calling my call of action fundamentalist. First off kid, it isn't fundamentalist---it's extremist. It isn't ignorant to be damn mad that the once proud race of Egypt, has been reduced to dhimmitude. It's about time the Copts started to stand up for themselves and take matters into their own hands. We shouldn't immigrate to America, Europe or Australia but help build our country with our hearts, minds and knowledge. I will not be a dhimmi and watch my brothers and sisters continually be raped, discriminated or oppressed. When will we wake up from this nightmare? When will we show our fellow countrymen that we too deserve to be equal?

Call me what you like, but until the Christians of the Middle East gain the self respect that we deserve I will not play the dhimmi and be subservient to the enemy?

P.S. fcuk you dhimmis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

i'm just saying...anything you want to say can be made credible using the right phrasing. yours isn't.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
HTML Counter